Project: 9th Annual Public Art 7 Cyland
Client: CYLAND Media Lab
– Internationalization & Community Outreach
– Project Management
– Event & Program Concept, Planning, Implementation
– Branding / Marketing / PR
– Procuring Talent & Content Development
– Logistics (Participants, Venues, Staff, 3rd Parties)
– Annual International New Media Festival
– Multi-venue Public event, free for public to attend
– Features Public Art in 3 venues
Berlin Venues: Babylon, English Theater Berlin I International Performing Arts Center, Urban Spree
Holding large scale public art events since 2007, CYLAND founded the first and biggest festival for technologically based art in Russia.
This edition of public artworks in Berlin features Alexandra Dementieva (RU), Elena Gubanova & Ivan Govorkov (RU), Anna Frants (RU), Marie von Heyl (DE), Gregor Kuschmirz (DE), and Gaspar Battha (DE).