Project: Art Meets Tech
AMT Theme: Crowdsourcing / Crowdfunding
– Project Concept, Planning
– Creating Event Text and Invite
– Curating and Inviting VIP Guests
– Speaking / Moderating Discussion at Event
– Private event introducing Kickstarter to Berlin Art / Tech leaders prior to the platform’s German launch
– Accessing, Analyzing and Considering Crowdfunding in German Market
Before Kickstarter’s German launch, “the” crowd funding platform from the States asked THE WYE to organize a private introduction of their newly appointed Berlin community manager to the leaders of the local Art and Tech community.
A private event curated by THE WYE gathered top local names most active Fashion, Design, Film, Startup, Nonprofit, University, Cultural Institutions, and Political to explore the placement, value, and reality of crowdsourcing in Berlin. .
This intimate event for 35 people was part of THE WYE’s ongoing “Art Meets Tech” Series (AMT).
Since 2013, THE WYE has joined Art, Design and Technology leaders together that wouldn’t otherwise interact to discuss practices, experiences, possibilities in a candid, informal, private setting. For each AMT, THE WYE partners with a different organization to meaningfully and tangibly explore a impactful topic – such as “Crowdsourcing” by partnering with Kickstarter.
The “first and only event of its kind” in Berlin, AMT is curated in concept, invitee list, and partner – connecting industry leaders across different industries who remain united in a drive for innovation.