Project: Medienboard NYC – Berlin Residency Program
AMT Theme: Strengthening Effective Interaction between NYC :: Berlin
Partner: Startup Germany. Medienboard
– Project Concept, Planning
– Creating Event Text and Invite
– Curating and Inviting VIP Guests
– Venue Logostics & 3rd Party Management
Started at the AMT and continued after:
– Serving as Mentor for Residency Participants and as a Network for Organizers
– Private event of leaders in Digital Media across industries to share successes, challenges, best practices
– Introduction of Digital Media leaders and their interests in the field to Medienboard’s Digital Media’s administration team
Before Medienboard selected the recipients of their first ever Digital Media Residency, they (along with the program’s facilitators Startup Germany) held a private, invite only event discussing the industry in the “bigger picture”.
This 50 person summit was part of THE WYE’s ongoing “Art Meets Tech” Series (AMT).
Since 2013, THE WYE has joined Art, Design and Technology leaders together that wouldn’t otherwise interact to discuss practices, experiences, possibilities in a candid, informal, private setting. For each AMT, THE WYE partners with a different organization to meaningfully and tangibly explore a impactful topic – such as partnering with Medienboard to inquire into the interaction of Art and Tech that has become the exponentially expanding field of Digital Media.
The “first and only event of its kind” in Berlin, AMT is curated in concept, invitee list, and partner – connecting industry leaders across different industries who remain united in a drive for innovation.