– Internationalization & Community Outreach
– Project Management
– Event & Program Concept, Planning, Implementation
– Branding / Marketing / PR
– Procuring Talent & Content Development
– Logistics (Participants, Venues, Staff, 3rd Parties)
– Annual International New Media Festival
– Public Exhibition and Panel Discussion Series, free for public to attend
Presented at the Prestigious Rubelle and Norman Schafler Galleries, Pratt Brooklyn Campus
The era of a real :: virtual global series… CYFEST comes to NYC (Feb 2016) where CYLAND and Pratt Institute connect those engaged in the borderless, multidisciplinary, progressive movement redefining the intersection between Art :: Tech.
CYFEST NYC: Patterns of the Mind enquires into the primacy and power of a creator’s message, in which any medium is only the tool used to carry it across.
Curator: Anna Frants
Artwork by: Justin Berry, Petr Belyi, Svjetlana Bukovich-Nichols, Alexandra Dementieva, Marianna Ellenberg, Carla Gannis, Elena Gubanova / Ivan Govorkov, Pavel Ivanov, Peter Patchen, Vitaly Pushnitsky, Alexander Terebenin, Alyona Tereshko, The Window / Romanian Project, Bryan Zanisnik